Barbaricum seeks an experienced program manager to support a Department of Energy client on a long term comprehensive communications campaign. The program manager will provide oversight of all work issued under the contract including the development, implementation, and evaluation of publications, strategic media planning, stakeholder outreach, exhibit execution, and digital content.
- 10+ years of direct professionalexperience
- Experience managing large complex programs which interface with multiple government agencies and industry partners
- Experience developing, implementing, and managing comprehensive communications plans for government clients
- Experience with clean energy programs and operational knowledge of Department of Energy priorities
- Ability to serve as the contract manager and represent Barbaricum to government officers
- PreferredPMI PMP Certification
- Bachelors Degree or higher; Master Preferred
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact us: email@example.com
We will contact applicants directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.
Barbaricum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Barbaricum - 9 months ago