Community Reach Center, a top-tier mental health provider in the northern Denver area, and the designated mental health provider for anyone eligible for Medicaid in Adams County, Colorado.
We are seeking a Program Manager for one of our Residential facilities, Mesa House. Under direct supervision, organizes, administers, and oversees the operation of the HUD Project. Oversees and coordinates team functions and supports activities to enhance the quality of care consumers receive, and ensure compliance with company goals. In conjunction with HUD Project Clinician, is responsible for the administrative oversight of the team (including financial, resource, and facilities management).
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education / Experience
- Oversees, coordinates, and provides professional leadership in the provision of clinical therapeutic services provided by the program, in accordance with program objectives, clinical guidelines, procedures and standards, and company goals.
- Ensures accuracy, quality and efficiency standards are met with regards to medical record standards and case management services for consumers. Advocates appropriate services for consumers.
- Identifies implements and monitors customer service standards to ensure team is meeting internal and external customer needs, in a professional manner.
- Develops long and short term goals for the team that are consistent with program and organizational goals.
- Trains and evaluates clinical and administrative support staff to maintain quality within the team; encourages growth and development of staff while instilling awareness of cultural diversity.
- Provides direct consumer consultation and care; develops, evaluates and modifies program as required.
- Completes performance evaluations in a timely manner and provides appropriate coaching and counseling to ensure all employees perform at satisfactory levels. Identifies when discipline is appropriate.
- Participates in the selection process for internal and external candidates for program staff.
- Conducts timely audits to ensure compliance with Community Reach Center goals, policies, State and other regulatory policies regarding clinical care and documentation.
- Provides care to consumers in a manner that promotes safety, comfort, and the therapeutic environment.
- Maintains confidentiality of consumer records.
- Provides case management services to consumers as needed or coordinates the service.
- Facilitates and contributes to the accomplishment of tasks by consumers and/or families; empowers consumers to reach optimum level of achievement; sets positive example and provides role modeling as well as technical expertise to accomplish goals.
- Documents intervention and program activity according to Community Reach Center policies and procedures.
- Attends and participates in group sessions, in-service education and training opportunities, meetings, supervisory sessions and special events.
- Participates in the review of program issues, policies, and procedures.
- Consults with other professionals and paraprofessional staff, as appropriate.
- Participates in the development and implementation of consumer treatment programs.
- May act as a liaison with consumers, families of consumers, or external facilities and agencies.
- Assists with the financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting needs of the program. Takes corrective action as needed to ensure compliance of established budget.
- Provides oversight to assigned staff with regard to clinical outcomes and productivity standards. Takes corrective action as needed to ensure compliance.
- Attends all management meetings and serves on appropriate work groups/committees to further the goals of Community Reach Center.
- Serves as a representative/role model of the program as well as Community Reach Center with program consultants, consumers, families and the community as required. Projects a positive image to other agencies and general public.
- Participates in and utilizes opportunities that provide professional growth through attendance at center in-services and other conferences and by conducting consultation and education functions as indicated.
- Promotes cooperative working relationships and positive team atmosphere.
- Processes all referrals to the HUD program. This involves a preliminary assessment to determine eligibility.
- Possesses complete knowledge of all HUD policies and procedures as outlined by the Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing.
- Monitors HUD database to ensure timeliness of paperwork completed by all HUD case managers and clinicians.
- Performs other responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or a directly related field.
Required Licenses and Certifications:
- Minimum of two years direct clinical experience with the population served.
- Must have at least 2 years of previous supervisory or management experience.
- Must have valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record while employed with Community Reach Center’s Residential Programs.
- Clinical supervision, general performance coaching, facilitation of group processes, and understanding of state and local policy issues regarding mental health and children/adult systems of care.
Community Reach Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Experience working with the psychiatric rehabilitation model preferred. Certified Addictions Counselor preferred.
- Professional Counseling Licensure (LPC, LMFT, LCSW or LP).
- Bilingual English / Spanish.
Community Reach Center, a 501[c] non-profit organization, is one of the premier mental health providers in the north metro Denver area,...