Community Reach Center, a top-tier mental health provider in the northern Denver area, and the designated mental health provider for anyone eligible for Medicaid in Adams County, Colorado.
We are seeking a Program Manager to be part of our OBRA Team. Under limited supervision, organizes, administers, and oversees the operation of the OBRA team. Program will utilize evidence based best practice models designed for adults with severe and persistent mental illness who reside in nursing homes. Oversees and coordinates team functions and community activities to enhance the quality of treatment consumers receive and ensure compliance with company goals. Responsible for the clinical and administrative oversight of the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (OBRA) and Pre-Admission Screen Resident Review (PASRR). Will directly supervise OBRA clinicians and provide direct services to OBRA consumers
Duties and Responsibilities
· Oversees, coordinates, and provides professional leadership in the provision of clinical therapeutic services provided by the program(s), in accordance with program objectives, clinical guidelines, procedures and standards, and company goals.
· Ensures accuracy, quality and efficiency standards are met with regards to medical record standards and case management services for consumers. Advocates appropriate services for consumers.
· Identifies, implements and monitors customer service standards to ensure team is meeting internal and external customer needs, in a professional manner.
· Develops long and short term goals for the team that are consistent with program and organizational goals.
· Provides consistent, ongoing administrative and clinical supervision to OBRA clinicians.
· Trains and evaluates clinical and administrative support staff to maintain quality within the team; encourages growth and development of staff while instilling awareness of cultural diversity.
· Provides direct consumer consultation and care; develops, evaluates and modifies programs as required.
· Completes performance evaluations in a timely manner and provides appropriate coaching and counseling to ensure all employees perform at satisfactory levels. Identifies when discipline is appropriate.
· Participates in the selection process for internal and external candidates for program staff.
· Conducts timely audits to ensure compliance with Community Reach Center goals, policies, State and other regulatory policies regarding clinical care and documentation.
· Assists with the financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting needs of the program. Takes corrective action as needed to ensure compliance of established budget.
· Performs other responsibilities as required or assigned.
Work experience requirements:
· Education – Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or a directly related field.
· Experience – Minimum of three years direct clinical experience and some prior supervisory experience. Experience collaborating/providing mental health services to individuals with mental illness in community care center. Experience with PASRR evaluations.
· Necessary Skills – Clinical supervision, general performance coaching, facilitation of group processes, and understanding of state and local policy issues regarding mental health and children/adult systems of care.
· Preferred Qualifications – Actively working towards licensure. Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
· Required Licenses and Certifications: Must have valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record while employed with Community Reach Center’s Residential Programs.
Community Reach Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community Reach Center - 2 years ago