TouchNet is looking for Program Managers to assist in the development, implementation and day-to-day management of transaction services which complement our TouchNet U.Commerce Suite of payment solutions. TouchNet’s Transaction Services team is responsible for credit card and debit card processing, ACH processing, specialty card processing, foreign exchange transaction and secure printing services. Program Managers are responsible for developing and tracking key product milestones and deliverables, work closely with multiple departments to establish business processes, coordinate marketing communication and generate sales materials to support. In addition, the role should plan to take a hands on approach for supporting new programs to ensure their successful rollout into the market. R esponsibilities for this position include:
· Develop and track program and product deliverables
· Work closely with product development to define and implement software changes necessary to automate internal processes
· Oversee the day-to-day activity of the program
· Sales support, including assistance during sales presentations, conference calls, and responding to RFPs.
· Provide customer service to new and existing customers; build a relationship to determine business requirements for new software features, opportunities for automation, or other potential to introduce new service solutions.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders in the definition and implementation of business practices.
· Document procedures and implementation plans for internal users and customers.
· Perform internal and external training to all users of our service.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Five years operations, accounting, program management or product management., preferably in one of these field:
· Credit and/or debit card processing
· Specialty card programs
· Debit card programs
· ACH Processing
· Foreign exchange transactions
· Other financial products
· AAP Certification a plus