PROGRAM MANAGER (Washington, D.C.)
Central Research, Inc., an award winning service disabled veteran owned (SDVOSB) and 8(a) small business, is looking for a Program Manager to support our innovative government services and product solutions contracts and personnel based in the Washington DC metropolitan area.
Candidates should have experience working in support of federal agencies on government contracts. The ideal candidate will have experience working in support of the Department of the Treasury, Department of Transportation, Department of Veterans Affairs, and/or the Department of Defense. Salary will be determined based on experience, education, and overall qualifications. Please be sure to include your clearance level on your resume if applicable.
- Minimum of 5 years of government services industry experience is required. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in Project and/or Program Management.
- BA/BS in business administration, information technology, or engineering field. The ideal candidate will have a MS or MA in an industry related field.
- Experience managing federal contracts with a minimum of $1M/year in annual revenue. The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple projects and/or contracts, including Indefinite Demand/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts.
- Experience providing leadership over contract and/or organizational teams of at least 5 employees. The ideal candidate will have experience managing teams of at least 10 employees.
- Experience working with and/or overseeing federal and/or state contracts that provide data and information solutions.
- Experience providing support to the process of identifying, qualifying, recruiting and hiring candidate employees to meet specific government contract requirements.
- Experience having successfully developed or supported the development and/or expansion of contract business with the federal government.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Candidate should have a strong background in data and information systems and solutions.
TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION AND LEARN MORE ABOUT CENTRAL RESEARCH, PLEASE GO TO OUR WEBSITE
Central Research, Inc. is an award winning small business located in Northwest Arkansas that provide contract support services to state and federal government agencies. We take pride in our quality work and attention to customer service. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Central Research is a Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB),...