The Program Manager’s role is oversee the day-to-day effectiveness of one or more Business groups including managing a team of 4-6 PMs dedicated to that BG. The PGM provides leadership, support and mentorship in: creating Statements of work, project estimates; creating and monitoring project budgets to enable team to increase understanding of profitability; creating and managing schedules; resourcing planning and management; Quality Control and detail management; partner relationships and production.
The Program Manager is responsible for supporting and supervising their team of Project Managers, assisting in creating effective processes and procedures, and promoting the PMO throughout the Wunderman network. Each PGM oversees one or more Strategic Partner Relationship, to ensure that the relationship between them and the PMO is functioning smoothly and effectively, with minimum disruptions.
The PGM cultivates relationships throughout the Wunderman Network to promote collaboration, partnership and best practices.
The PGM will be called on to function as a Project Manager for New Business and other select Projects which require Strategic expertise.
The PGM partners closely with the Global Account Director for their Business to ensure that business is handled smoothly and effectively.
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in advertising environment
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in the interactive environment
- Minimum of 3+ years as Supervisor or Senior Project Manager with proven expertise in managing a team of 2+ Project Managers
- Minimum 3+ years servicing Microsoft or gaming company
- Proven history in managing multi-element projects and campaigns
- Proven history of strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Proven history of managing teams in a senior or leadership position
- Proven history in managing campaigns, projects with large (500K+) budgets
The specific skills of this position are broken down into the following areas
- Effective Communications
- Strategic Relationships:
- Disciplined and Strategic Process Development and Stable Business Processes
- Foster and encourage a Learning Environment
Wunderman - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
If you've ever felt the need to "Be a Pepper," you can thank Young & Rubicam Brands (Y&R). As the advertising and...