- Provides Customer Service support activities for major, named accounts with a focus on accurate and timely customer communication
- Coordinates escalations of customer issues with headquarters based Technical Assistance Center to ensure customer receives highly responsive attention to open issues *Assists with coordination of customer project-related activities focusing on the importance of these activities to achieve successful and timely project completion
- Conducts customer project related reviews and provides status updates to the customer in activities such as software upgrades, new product development, and problem resolution.
- Works closely with Sales, Sales Engineering, Business Development, and Engineering in planning new proposals, deployments, etc.
- 8+ years of post-sales customer support experience in the data networking/telecoms industry
- Strong background in customer/project management *Strong background in and understanding of channel marketing
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- BSc in a technical discipline and extensive knowledge of some combination of IP, VoIP, protocols, routing, security and QoS
The Woods Group - 2 years ago
The Woods Group is an executive search firm, focusing on positions in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, as well as nationwide.