- Provides Customer Service support activities for major, named accounts with a focus on accurate and timely customer communication
- Coordinates escalations of customer issues with headquarters based Technical Assistance Center to ensure customer receives highly responsive attention to open issues *Assists with coordination of customer project-related activities focusing on the importance of these activities to achieve successful and timely project completion
- Conducts customer project related reviews and provides status updates to the customer in activities such as software upgrades, new product development, and problem resolution.
- Works closely with Sales, Sales Engineering, Business Development, and Engineering in planning new proposals, deployments, etc.
- 8+ years of post-sales customer support experience in the data networking/telecoms industry
- Strong background in customer/project management *Strong background in and understanding of channel marketing
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- BSc in a technical discipline and extensive knowledge of some combination of IP, VoIP, protocols, routing, security and QoS
The Woods Group is an executive search firm, focusing on positions in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, as well as nationwide.