MCPc delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace™—helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR, driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in personal systems, image and print, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, MCPc is recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
MCPc is a trusted technology products and solutions provider that helps reduce the complexity associated with technology selection, purchasing and deployment to help its customers maximize IT investments. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, MCPc serves more than 7,000 customers from 28 locations across the country and
represents more than 100,000 products.
MCPc won the NorthCoast 99 Award in 2009, 2010 and 2011, recognizing us as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
Primary Objective of the Position :
The Program Manager & Executive Coordinator will be a unique role responsible for overall facilitation and coordination of our CEO, SVP of Sales and other Executives as assigned, coordination of events (i.e. Sales Management Staff Meetings, Executive Council Meetings, Annual Events, customer events and/or partnering events as needed).
Also responsible to own and coordinate Sales Training to help train our expanding sales team. Manage and help build a strong sales training program that begins with our New Hires and builds from there to emphasize continued education and ongoing learning. Will help provide additional structure with exceptional organization and attention to details.
Will be responsible for administrative duties related to training and professional development, including scheduling new hire training sessions and maintaining an organized workflow for assigned training initiatives. As a specialist in all things MCPc, will also assist in developing training materials, including videos, assessments, and internal collateral. Will help the Sales Organization to ensure employees are kept abreast of training requirements and progress.
Will also be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive fund-raising strategy to expand philanthropic support for the community.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a large office of diverse people and programs.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level
written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
Skills and Attributes Required :
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Great verbal and written communication skills, knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
- General knowledge around meeting coordination
- Well organized, detail oriented
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of WebEx and Meeting Place preferred but not required
- Ability to multi-task
- Clerical: Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
- Customer and Personal Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management
- Support experience in a professional services, sales or marketing environment
- Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes
Physical Requirements :
- Performed similar duties in a business environment
- High school graduate; 4 year college degree preferred.
- 5+ years of Executive Administration experience, Senior Executive Administration preferred
- 2+ years of Event/Meeting Coordinator experience preferred
- Proven business skills including PC knowledge, keyboarding, good speaking voice, proper phone etiquette, organizational skills and self motivation
- This position will consist mainly of desk-based work using E-mail and Microsoft Office Suite of Software Tools
- Sitting and working on computer screens for long periods of time
- The ability to lift/carry up to 40lbs at a time.
MCPc, Inc. - 10 months ago