1OAK Technologies is on the fore-front of technological advancement. We are a team of brilliant minds developing the next revolutionary designs to turn the world on its head. We swim upstream, go against the grain, and step way outside the box to find and address the absolute latest in consumer needs and desires. We are currently looking for brilliant minds to join our team of technology ninjas…
Are you 1 Of A Kind?
The Basics: The Program Manager coordinates portfolios of projects. Do you have the ridiculous ability to juggle details across multiple projects, inspire incredibly talented cross-functional teams, and meet aggressive deadlines without dropping anything? You will need to be a subject matter expert in mobile technology in one or more of the following areas: energy management, RF, electro-magnetics, audio, visual, or advanced materials. The Program Manager will demonstrate a servant leadership role, leading project managers to drive projects to completion with a sense of urgency to meet a demanding mobile consumer electronics marketplace.
What You’ll Do (but not limited to):
· Plan, direct, and coordinate project management activities with technical project managers, as well as inspire and advise a multi-disciplinary team of ID, ME, EE, SW, FW, and Optics engineers
· Instill within project managers PMO best practices and act as an interface with customers’ product teams, ensuring seamless transfer of information, product data and accountability. Drive strong customer relationships through program management. Maintain continuous contact with clients from proposal to project completion
· Among the project managers, facilitate Agile Product Development practices (MVPs, daily scrums, sprint planning, sprint demos, sprint retrospectives) and attend scrum and scrum-of-scrum meetings. Apply knowledge of the latest project management tools in a combined hardware and software environment. Train project management staff on use of agile project management software tools to expedite hardware and software development
· Assist the marketing Product Portfolio Manager in development and maintenance of product roadmaps
· Provide Sr. Management with timely updates on progress of all road-mapped projects
· Provide overall project direction to cross-functional project teams
· Drive project workflow to meet deadlines. Build and maintain project schedules
· Obtain and coordinate resources necessary for successful execution of tasks
· Engage in team building, including: mentorship, assignment & evaluation of project managers’ work product, promote/terminate employees, review employee performance twice yearly, lead a team of 3-4 project managers
What You’re Made of:
You possess a love of technology, gadgets, and the mobile environment. You love working with top-notch hardware and software engineering talent. You have a background (preferably technical) in consumer electronics, embedded software, and technology project management. You have solid business acumen, exceptional communication skills, and a strong drive for results. You are interpersonally savvy, an excellent negotiator, a strong planner & problem-solver, and have great anticipatory skills. You are highly organized and are able to develop processes to speed-up product development in a start-up type environment. You demonstrate sound judgment under stress and possess superior instinctive, high quality decision-making.
What You Need (but not limited to):
· A passion for new product design & development, and a passion for product excellence
· 12+ years of experience in Technology Project/Program Management in the fast-paced mobile technology environment
· Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred), ideally in a technical field. A dditional experience, education, and knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management preferred
· Ability to manage multiple projects from concept to completion, simultaneously
· Intense attention to detail
· Strong skills with Microsoft Office® and Microsoft Project® (pivot tables, mathematical computations, financial analysis, multiple layers of MS Project, etc.)
· 5+ years of experience in hybrid Agile Product Development environments doing both hardware and software product development
· Experience with Agile Project Management software tools. Ability to quickly learn new software tools, especially Project Management software programs
· Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
· Self-starter with strong leadership abilities to advise, inspire, mentor, and coach. Progressive, flexible, and team-oriented and enthusiastic!