The Program Manager is the subject matter expert for assigned accounts in the areas of client management, program design and infrastructure, and financial and performance measures. Leads and executes data-driven marketing campaigns across multiple channels. Aides in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes.
· Work closely with client to maintain performance throughout the life of the program.
· Anticipate, meet and exceed client expectations by setting standards for project teams.
· Identify with and advocate for the client; ability to balance organizational requirements and customers needs.
· Promote program growth and improvement; present value-add ideas and enhancements on a consistent basis.
· Ability to produce complex technical and contractual documents (statement of work, business rules, functional specs).
· Ability to adapt written and verbal communication skills to the different styles and environments (persuasive, diplomatic, influential, technical) of clients.
· Able to discern appropriate level and detail of communications including the best method for delivery (voice, email, in-person).
· Deliver clear and concise instructions and accurately document program-related conversations and action items.
· Problem-solve using an analytical approach; evaluate, investigate and apply best practices and offer innovative solutions.
· Define and prioritize program activities and delegate tasks across available resources (APMs, Creative, IT, outside vendors).
· Anticipate client needs and defines project direction; prepare action plans and contingency plans to lead team in achieving project goals.
· Monitor program performance and makes necessary adjustments to meet client expectations and fiscal responsibilities.
· Establish effective and efficient procedures and lead continuous improvement effort; conduct program reviews, define and implement enhancements.
· Demonstrate the ability to maintain high performance and quality levels in an environment of constant change and pressure.
· Accept and welcome change; take ownership of program and champion new direction.
· Work with individuals and teams; diffuse situations, unite and motivate team.
· Manage demanding clients and shifts in direction with discipline and resilience.
· Travel is required.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education/Knowledge : Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from an accredited four year college or university required.
Experience / Skill: A minimum of one year of related experience required as well as at least 6 months in the Assistant Program Manager position. An equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered. Prior experience in the marketing field is required.
Microsoft Office specifically including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access required. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and structure analysis for complex business issues.
Ability to read, write and comprehend complex documents, such as journals, position papers, proposals, etc. Ability to make effective, interesting and persuasive speeches or presentations on complex topics. This includes the ability to effectively sell, negotiate and close deals with customers. Must be able to consistently work with all levels and backgrounds in a diverse workforce.
Aditya Birla Group - 18 months ago