Minimum Requirements / Experience: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum of seven (7) to eight (8) years of related experience in Program Management ideally in Nuclear Energy (NE) or Department of Energy (DOE) Industry. Graduate Degree preferred.
- Project Management (PMP) Certification
- minimum seven (7) years of analytical experience with U.S. Government or commercial contracts
- Candidate must have experience with day-to-day management of contract support operations, involving multiple projects and groups of personnel at multiple locations.
- Candidate must have ability to serve as the contractors overall on-site manager and coordinator for all work, activities, issues and other contractual obligations relating to this contract.
- Experience interfacing with CO, COR, and other customer agency representatives.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
Responsibilities: Allegheny is seeking an experienced Program Manager to support one of our Government customers. The desired candidate will manage the successful completion of all financial management, contract, subcontract, and procurement activities related to the contract and will obtain ultimate responsibility for contractor resources and the accomplishment of all work assigned to this contract. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Experience with the Department of Energy (DOE) Nuclear Energy (NE) programs is preferred
- Possesses superior oral and written communications skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues, reports, and other deliverables to DOE counterparts
- Organizing, directing, and coordinating the planning and production of all contract support activities.
- Establishing and altering (as necessary) vendor management structure to direct effective contract support activities.
- Effectively management of funds and personnel, and is accountable for the quality and timely delivery of all contractual deliverables.
- Formulating and enforcing work and quality standards, assigning contractor schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, and supervising contractor personnel including subcontractors.
- Ensuring that all required resources are available for program implementation supporting the Agency’s strategic goals, objectives, and IT Vision.
Allegheny provides Management and Technology solutions for federal, state, and local governments, federal civilian agencies, and commercial...