Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government customers. As a fast-rising management and IT consulting firm, CCSi applies proven expertise and business methodologies to assist our customers in aligning and mobilizing every aspect of their operations and resources for their ultimate success. We bring to every engagement the disciplines prescribed by our ISO 9000, 20000, 27001, and CMMI Level 3 certifications. Our corporate mindset is that we are only successful if our customers achieve their goals and the outcomes they expect.
Position Description/Responsibilities Include:
The Program Manager will provide oversight for project management support to the more than 50 client telecommuications related projects and future projects as they evolve from Request For Work (RFW). Additionally, the PM will coordinate with client operations PMO, Tech Refresh and client PM. The program is responsible for working with Government PMs to ensure the project artifacts are accurate, complete and up-to-date. It is responsible for monitoring the day-to-day status and providing updates to the quad charts for reporting purposes, and to maintain the master schedule of releases, projects and dependencies both internal and external to the division. Specific tasks include:
Qualifications for this position include:
- Task Order Management
- Transition Requirements
- Configuration Management Process Support for the DISN OSS
- Project Tracking Cell (PTC) Support Requirements
- Strategic Planning Support
- COMSEC Support
- Financial Management Support
- C&A Support Requirements
Clearance Required: Interim or final Secret
- The preferred candidate will have at least 15 years experience with a minimum of five years of telecommunications project management experience.
- Supervision and management of progressively challenging information systems projects involving IT professionals in a multi-vendor environment.
- Working knowledge of commercial telecommunication operations, DOD communications/networking environments, and DOD Information Assurance practices.
- Must have demonstrated experience in oral and written communications with all levels of management; demonstrated experience with managing computer and networking professionals; skill at managing multiple high-visibility tasks; and demonstrated experience to negotiate and resolve issues quickly.
- PMP certification preferred
Education: MA/MS in Business Administration, Information Technology, or similar preferred; BA/BS with equivalent experience will be considered.
CCSi - 15 months ago
Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government...