Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government customers. As a fast-rising management and IT consulting firm, CCSi applies proven expertise and business methodologies to assist our customers in aligning and mobilizing every aspect of their operations and resources for their ultimate success. We bring to every engagement the disciplines prescribed by our ISO 9000:2008, ISO 20000 and CMMI Level 3 certifications. Our corporate mindset is that we are only successful if our customers achieve their goals and the outcomes they expect.
About the Contract: The Contractor shall provide for the continued program management support for the Defense Health Services System (DHSS) Program Executive Office (PEO). DHSS makes multi-level healthcare management information available by receiving, validating, editing, processing, aggregating, and integrating all data as a result of healthcare encounters for the military active duty, retirees, and their dependents. This information is necessary not only at the front lines of healthcare delivery at Military Treatment Facilities (MTF), but also for decision-makers in the offices of Lead Agents (LA) and at corporate levels. Corporate level includes Intermediate and Major Subordinate Commands, Unified and Specified Commands, Surgeons General, the TRICARE Management Activity (TMA) and Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense Health Affairs (OASD (HA)).
These services require DHSS to receive and process over one billion healthcare records per year from multiple sources and systems. The DHSS systems and support center provides a single location for all federally funded organizations and other Information Technology (IT) systems to receive MHS healthcare data.
Responsibilities: The Program Manager must have d emonstrated experience and ability to direct multiple advanced technology design, development, integration, testing, training, deployment, operation and/or maintenance efforts. Must be capable of independently leading programs that involve the successful management of teams composed of highly specialized technical professionals who have been involved in analysis, prototyping, design, integration, testing, documenting, converting, extending, and implementing high technology systems. Performs day-to-day management of overall contract support operations, possibly involving multiple projects and groups of personnel at multiple locations. Organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning and production of highly technical contract support activities. Demonstrates written and oral communication skills. Establishes and alters (as necessary) vendor management structure to direct effective contract support activities.
Project Specific Responsibilities:
The Program Manager will be the on-site Program Manager with overall responsibility for ensuring that all aspects of the contract are fulfilled. Task areas include acquisition, governance, engineering, program management, CM assessment, planning, development, implementation and project management .The Program Manager will provide assistance to DHSS in planning and managing its activities and programs support through the following ways:
Job Qualifications and Education:
- Serve as the CCSi authorized point of contact with the government Contracting Officer, the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), and with other management representatives.
- Interface with government management personnel, other customer Agency representatives, and Contractor managers.
- Will exercise a wide spectrum of disciplines to establish and manage the projects deliverables, schedule, operations, administration, human resources, finances, QA and customer relationship
- Responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, and assigning, scheduling and reviewing work.
- Disseminates policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to CCSi subordinates.
- Make binding decisions on behalf of CCSi regarding all aspects of the contract and ensures deliverables are received on schedule and within estimated costs.
- Provide accurate, timely and complete reports.
- Perform Program Management Reviews and progress reporting to the CCSi management teams.
Locations: Washington DC Area
- MA/MS in Business Administration, Information Technology, or similar preferred; BA/BS with equivalent experience will be considered.
- The preferred candidate will have at least 15 years experience with a minimum of five years as a Program Manager in a Military Health environment.
- Supervision and management of progressively challenging information systems projects involving Health Services professionals in a multi-vendor environment.
- MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Expert level knowledge and mastery of MS Project
- Knowledge of EVM and financial management tools highly desired.
- Must have demonstrated experience in oral and written communications with all levels of management; demonstrated experience with managing computer and networking professionals; skill at managing multiple high-visibility tasks; and demonstrated experience to negotiate and resolve issues quickly.
- PMP and ITIL certification required
CCSi - 18 months ago
Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government...