The purpose of a Program Manager is to be the primary internal and external Technology Infrastructure Services operations contact and strategist for key customer engagements (Programs). The individual is responsible for developing customer specific business plans, to include financial review and analysis, current and future program details, resource requirements/forecasting, operational reviews/recalibration, and identifying and implementing key program improvements (get well plans). The individual represents CHR in customer meetings regarding operational issues and opportunities.
The Program Manager provides strategic and tactical direction/guidance to all individuals in TIS relative to customer specific requirements for existing programs as well as new opportunities. This person is continually reviewing our service delivery output, and works closely with the project teams , CHR sales organization, and customer contacts to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with CHR.
Perform accurate and appropriate gathering of business requirements from the client. Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the needs of the client from a business and technical perspective.
This includes all programs within individual customers. For large customers, this may include several platforms and programs.
Develop operational details and strategy for key RFQ initiatives.
Identify and assist the team in communicating action items that result from planning and information gathering throughout the CHR Solutions organization.
Work closely with Line of Business owners to gather preliminary solution requirements and to develop a high level solution. Drive the process to also get to detailed requirements.
Identify, assess, and document business requirements, recommending business priorities, and advising stakeholders on options and risks.
Analyze impact of proposed solution across the business and contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews.
Create business requirement documents, functional and technical specifications, and plans that correspond to the business expectations.
Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible.
Embrace the concept of a geographically disbursed workforce and leverage the available communication tools to effectively communicate to multiple locations simultaneously.
10. Extract forecasting/planning details from customers and convert this to a CHR resource plan.
11. Develop and deliver internal and external presentations geared toward resource planning, report card performance, and overall program initiatives/deliverables.
12. Influence customer buying patterns to most effectively utilize CHR resources, while achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
13. Ensure overall program success including on-time completions, margin attainment, revenue objectives, report card ratings, and operational excellence.
14. Provide leadership, guidance, and coaching to cross-functional teams to ensure initial and ongoing program success.
15. Work closely with CHR Sales, Marketing, and Business Development teams for account planning and development.
16. Active participant in the recruiting/selection process. Train project teams on customer specific requirements.
17. Ability to travel 30% by car and/or plane, may include weekend travel; ability to travel internationally is required for some positions. Current passport and valid driver’s license required.
18. Provide services in a professional manner, adhering to all CHR Solutions standards as identified in the Employee Handbook, the performance evaluation system, and other company and departmental programs and policies.
19. It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management, and based on the needs of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Equivalent combination of education and experience accepted
- 7 years or more experience with managing to client expectations
- Project Management experience is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to effectively utilize MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook)