PM will manage programs with multiple federal customers supported by geographically dispersed employees. In addition, PM may also support business development activities such as identifying and meeting with new customers and writing and managing proposals and quotes in response to federal requirements.
- Create a corporate culture that promotes successful performance and excellent customer service.
- Responsible for successful program execution including the scheduling, pricing, quality, and technical performance. Executes programs within budget and on time.
- Monitors customer satisfaction and resolves any performance issues and customer concerns.
- May be responsible for preparing proposals, plans and specifications for extending existing business and winning new business.
- Responsible for strict adherence to CTI's policies, procedures, and coordinating use of material and human resources.
- Works closely with Human Resources and Accounting staff personnel to address any employee related issues which may arise. Acts as Ombudsman on behalf of the employee to ensure any benefits, pay or labor issues are resolved. Ensures the Vice President of Operations is aware of all issues and solutions.
- Interacts on a regular basis (bi-weekly) with contract employees to build relationships, ensure performance meets expectations, provide direction, and resolve issues. Works diligently and proactively to craft positive relationships with all government site employees to ensure the company is aware of all issues which may potentially impact both performance and the welfare of the employee.
- Provides a weekly report to VP of Operations regarding business updates, employees contacted and any issues encountered.
- Requires frequent travel due to management of staff in multiple geographic locations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- In-depth understanding of federal contracts and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Strong knowledge of basic Cost Accounting principles and Defense Contract Auditing Agency procedures.
- In-depth understanding of Service Contract Act and Fair Labor Standards Act requirements as they pertain to government contracting for non-personal services.
- Ability to work closely with high level government officials from both an execution and contractual perspective.
- Understanding of business development and proposal development principles.
- Ability to lead a large (140+) employee workforce).
- Ability to lead and manage subcontractors.
- Strong understanding of Department of Defense and/or Department of Homeland Security acquisition processes.
Experience and Education: BS/BA, Business, Management or related discipline preferred. PMP certification preferred. 10 years of management experience, either in federal government services contract or in the Navy (preferably including experience in Navy recruiting). Experience as an industry PM managing services contracts required.
Security Clearance: Requirements vary and will be determined for each specific position. Position may require from Secret to TS/SCI. Employee must maintain eligibility at the level required by the contract throughout employment.
CTI is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity.
The US Department of the Army has its marching orders. The group represents one of the three US military departments -- along with the Air...