As a Program Manager, you will be a key member of our development team, working closely with and driving cross-functional teams to achieve key objectives. If you thrive on delivering results and success, then you might be a great fit for Complete Genomics.
- Facilitate and lead cross-functional product development or operations teams in a phase-gate system
- Gather, understand, and document requirements
- Create project charters, plans, and schedules and maintain them through the project lifecycle
- Plan for required resources across functional areas based on scope and schedule
- Ensure program/project communication is clear, timely, and reflects reality
- Monitor day-to-day activities of teams and assess work progress
- Monitor risks and scope creep to identify potential problems and address them early
- Facilitate communication and maintain relationships in a proactive fashion
- Communicate and document project status to stakeholders on a regular basis
- Identify opportunities for improvement to execution processes and tools
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and/or manage organizing program as needed
- Support company-wide efforts to achieve and deliver high quality work products that meet our customers’ needs
- B.S. or M.S. required in a Life Sciences or Engineering discipline with 3+ years of direct experience in program/project management; preferably in Biotech, Diagnostics, or Pharma settings
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple product or service development projects simultaneously in a phase-gate system
- Excellent facilitation, relationship management, conflict resolution, and communication skills (written, oral, interpersonal, presentation)
- Proven ability in managing project workload and resources effectively
- A team player with a positive and collaborative attitude
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of the biotechnology tools business, DNA sequencing, and related processes
- Expertise in MS Office, MS Project, and standard project management tools and applications
- Demonstrated experience in a rigorous quality system (e.g. design control); medical device background preferred
- PMP or related certification preferred
Complete Genomics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources.
Complete Genomics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Complete Genomics and will be processed accordingly without fee.
Complete Genomics has the sole discretion to determine with whom we will enter into a contract. If you wish to work with Complete Genomics, please contact the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Complete Genomics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Complete Genomics - 12 months ago
Complete Genomics was formed in 2005 by Dr. Clifford A. Reid and Dr. Radoje T. Drmanac, who shared a vision to provide academic and...