Conservation Services Group (CSG) is the leading provider of residential energy efficiency programs in North America. CSG has helped Americans make smart energy use decisions an important part of the way they live and work since 1984. The company designs, develops, and delivers innovative, results-driven programs. CSG employees are committed to a mission of delivering these comprehensive programs to help people use energy more wisely. Energy efficiency and renewable energy are our sole business, not one of a hundred departments in a large corporation. CSG provides proven expertise to utilities, state agencies, trade allies and homeowners, tenants, and property owners seeking to improve home durability, safety, air quality and comfort while saving money. We bring creativity and commitment to our goals of championing the development and use of safe, clean energy.
People who work at CSG say that it's a unique kind of organization — one that nurtures individual talents and inspires dedication. We share a commitment to our work and our mission. CSG has a collegial atmosphere, where people respect and encourage each other to help the environment and change the way our country uses energy. How about you; do you see yourself as a part of our team?
This position has primary accountability for the Program’s P&L, client relationship management, staff management and the delivery of services according the contract requirements. Shared P&L responsibility with a regional operations leader reduces the assigned level of the job. Additionally, this Manager would oversee a small office and the staff in that office.
- Develop and manage key client, stakeholder, partner or trade ally relationships to successfully launch and manage the program.
- Develop strategy and performance metrics to meet the goals of the program. Develop and manage systems and processes to track results and provide required CSG and client reporting.
- Develop budget and manage financial performance of the program. Develop production forecasts, and manage operations to stay within budgets and program parameters.
- Hire, manage, train and develop team of employees in delivery of program services. Lead performance management for the program and ensure effective management of staff to achieve desired results.
- Develop and manage the delivery systems to contractor network and residential customers to ensure program success.
- Provide excellent customer and client service though consistent, on-time, and accurate completion of tasks.
- Assist the Business Development staff in putting together proposals for New Business when opportunities arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or equivalent business experience.
- 3-5 years previous management experience.
- Experience with meeting contractual program obligations on time and within budget, and operating complex projects with multiple levels of authority and influence.
- Effectively uses performance management and coaching to achieve and reward results.
- Ability to convey information in group or public setting, e.g. meetings using principles of effective presentations.
- The ability to listen effectively.
- Knowledge and use of correct business style for written documents with the ability to compose concise and clear documentations.
- Ability to use schedules or project management techniques to track project implementation.
- Budget, finance, forecasting, and reporting experience.
- Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite including creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with multiple competing priorities
- Leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills, both verbal and written, plus the ability to build effective teams, motivate staff, and achieve results
- Familiarity with residential construction, building science and marketing energy efficiency programs
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
CSG’s compensation package includes comprehensive medical coverage with BlueCross BlueShield Blue Care Elect PPO, dental coverage with Delta Dental PPO, and vision coverage with EyeMed Vision Care; Employer paid life and AD&D insurance and STD & LTD insurance coverage; Plus paid holidays, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) retirement plan.
Please apply online at: http://jobs-csg.icims.com
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key Words: green jobs, energy efficiency, utility, conservation, BPI, LEED, weatherization, HVAC, clean energy, energy conservation, csg jobs, energy consulting, energy efficient, green energy, renewable energy, program management
Conservation Services Group - 20 months ago