Delex Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Join the Delex team! This is an exciting career opportunity with Delex Systems, Inc., a worldwide provider of leading edge technology solutions.
Already submitted a resume or created a login? Login Now
Start Over with Job Search
12-228: Program Manager
Location Washington Navy Yard, DC
Manage a team providing contractor support services to a Naval Sea Systems Command Program Management Office (PMO). Assist with incorporating PMO overall strategic vision and mission needs in PMO activities. Assist with program operations, evaluations, and interface with internal and external leadership on behalf of the PMO.
Serve as lead liaison for human resource staff and resident Government Management staff
Planning and guiding studies
Tracking project actions
Resolution of project technical cost or schedule issues
Coordination with the Program Security Officer (PSO) on the program office's annual inventory of Top Secret documents and media
Generation of meeting agendas and minutes. Perform a variety of administrative duties for assigned supervisor or senior staff member Perform normal office functions
Compose reports, correspondence, and memorandums; Establish policies and procedures.
- TOP SECRET clearance with background investigation within the past five years.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Minimum four (4) years experience as a program manager within a DoD environment.
- Minimum two years working in a DoD classified environment
- Experience working with Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) or Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) or related programs is desired.
Delex - 21 months ago