Getty Images is growing!!! 2013 will be an exciting year for our technology organization at Getty Images. We are currently embarking on a “Recruiting Blitz” and need many talented and passionate people to join our technology teams on a full time and contract basis. We are currently recruiting developers/engineers at all levels, managers, architects, systems engineers, and product owners.
Who You Are:
You are a strategic thinker that sweats the details to ensure your projects succeed. You build trust and influence others to serve customers as passionately as you do. You are comfortable discussing business strategy with executive and chatting about new technologies with developers. Adapting to change is second nature to you. Seeing your work drive business improvement motivates you.
Your Next Challenge:
- Shape business problems and opportunities into solutions that deliver business value.
- Develop and use knowledge of the business and technology to prioritize the most cost effective solutions.
- Align enterprise vision and goals with technology delivery plans.
- Keep a diverse set of stakeholders informed about plans and value delivered.
- Continuous process development and improvement.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a technology program/product management role.
- Prior experience leading technical and business teams.
- Ability to actively manage priority and scope for technical development efforts.
- Experience partnering with business stakeholders to develop business cases.
- Ability to build trust across groups of technology and business stakeholders.
- Proven ability to drive change in both people and process to achieve successful outcomes.
- B.S. or B.A. required.
- M.B.A is a plus.
- Multidiscipline project initiative experiences a plus.
- Product management experience is a plus.
- Solid leadership skills and the ability to manage mentor other Program Managers.
- Experience with web systems development & packaged application implementations preferred.
- Experience with digital asset management solutions is preferred.
Who We Are:
This is Getty Images! http://tinyurl.com/gettyimages-welcome
Getty Images is the world's leading creator and distributor of visual content and the first place creative professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage imagery. The company's award winning photographers and imagery help customers create inspiring work which appears every day in the world's most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and Web sites. Headquartered in Seattle, WA and serving customers in more than 100 countries, Getty Images believes in the power of imagery to drive positive change, educate, inform, and entertain. Visit Getty Images at http://gettyimages.com .
Getty Images, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Getty Images - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Getty Images has an eye out for the big picture. The visual content provider is a major supplier of creative and editorial imagery,...