Candidate will be responsible for overall contract management and will be responsible for technical, schedule and cost performance of the contract.
Will be responsible for managing a staff of personnel providing administrative, business and financial and security support services.
Candidate will be responsible for managing a subcontractor as well.
Candidate will interface with senior Government personnel to ensure understanding of requirements.
Candidate must have at least 10 years of personnel and contract management experience.
Must have experience interfacing with senior Navy personnel and the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
Must have experience reporting overall contract technical, schedule and cost performance.
Must be able to successfully obtain an Active Security Clearance
- Secret Level
Bachelor's Degree in a Technical or Business discipline is required.
ICI Services is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. We offer our full - time employees a comprehensive, competitive benefits package including the following:
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Various Health Insurance options (PPOs, High Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Transportation, Parking)
- Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Company Paid Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan with Immediately Vesting Match