Jacobs Associates has an immediate opening for a Program Manager for the DC Clean Rivers Project in Washington DC. Jacobs Associates is the General Consultant for Tunnels and Geotechnical Engineering (GCTGE) assisting DC Water meet its Consent Decree obligations by constructing over 13 miles of softground tunnels, large diameter shafts and ancillary facilities.
The successful candidate will represent Jacobs Associates to the client’s senior management and will provide overall leadership, direction, and coordination of the GCTGE team of approximately 30 staff.
- Position is full time and located in Washington, DC;
- 20 years of relevant experience with 5 years in a leadership level role
- Wide range of experience is preferred: having worked for owner/agency, contractor, engineering firm;
- Experience working with public agencies, landowners and utility agencies;
- Experience with large diameter softground tunnel and shaft construction methods;
- Design-build experience is preferred.
Jacobs Associates - 14 months ago