Linxx Global Solutions, a fast growing Government contracting company, with corporate offices located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, is currently looking for an experienced on-site Program Manager to fill a full-time position at Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) located in Sanford, Florida. This position is contingent upon contract award.
• Oversee security screening operations at various sites to include workforce management, cost control, and TSA relationship at the airport.
• Ensure screening staff adhere strictly to standard operating procedures (SOP), which evolve in response to threat levels and intelligence.
• Oversee all elements of personnel management, including hiring, training, policy development and enforcement, budgeting and shift scheduling.
• Shall schedule personnel in collaboration with airport and airline personnel.
• Ensure the right amount of staff is on duty to match passenger loads.
• Deliver reports to TSA while developing a strong working partnership with TSA staff.
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
• Must have or be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance.
• Must have or be able to obtain a Transportation Security Administration clearance.
• Must have a Bachelor degree in Law Enforcement, Criminal Justice, Public Administration or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have at least 10 years of experience managing security operations.
• Must have demonstrated capability to lead a security officer, law enforcement, or military workforce with greater than 100 employees.
• Ability to operate in and make rapid decisions pertaining to stressful and dynamic situations while providing exceptional customer service.
• Experience managing security operations at airports or other transportation facilities desired.
• Demonstrated capability in performance-based project management, such as implementation of performance metrics or quality assurance programs desired.
• Experience in development and enforcement of personnel policies desired.
Linxx’s competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, tuition assistance available, work/life balance, paid time off, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Linxx is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports diversity in the workplace. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
For more information about Linxx Global Solutions, please visit our website: www.linxxglobal.com.
If you require assistance applying for any currently open online position, please contact a Linxx recruiter at 757-222-0300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.