MCPc delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace™—helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR, driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in personal systems, image and print, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner in 2009, 2010,2011, and 2012, MCPc is recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
The Shared Services Program Manager provides oversight for project-level activity and helps ensure that the overall program goals are being met. This role is also responsible for execution throughout the product lifecycle by providing project management guidance from a program perspective, ensuring that project issues do not impede overall progress, ensure that program goals and profit margin are achieved throughout. The Program Manager will work closely with marketing, sales, engineering and the operational support team to gather and prioritize product and customer requirements while maintaining a regular cadence of progress towards product launch dates. The Program Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the products and programs support the company’s overall strategy, that associated goals are being met and a high level of satisfaction is always maintained with our customers.
- Run complex programs and projects; which may include handling tasks that are involved in design and development, as well as production.
- Work with the product development team to execute product strategy and roadmap.
- Maintain product requirement documentation with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure successful build and launch of the products.
- Coordinate all internal and external communications relating to the program.
- Identify resources for successful project and program implementation.
- Provide support for the planning and scheduling of project goals, milestones and deliverables.
- Identify and solves project issues effectively.
- Work through customer issues and achieve a favorable outcome.
- Provide regular communications with large clients to maintain visibility.
- Possess organization, presentation and customer service skills.
- Design and maintain project documentation.
- Report the progress as well as the problems to management stakeholders.
- Have sufficient breadth and depth of experience and knowledge for the product area.
- Prior experience with infrastructure related projects is strongly preferred (Network, Storage, Virtualization, or Cloud technologies)
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize and execute project consistently
- Capable of working directly with customers during difficult issues to find a positive outcome
- Track record of successfully managing multiple, concurrent projects
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
MCPc, Inc. - 14 months ago