The Program Manager must have intimate knowledge of Department of Homeland Security’s cyber mission and business operations, particularly with experience with the National Protection and Programs Directorate. Initiate, plan and execute activities to deliver products and services to satisfy company and customer specified requirements within a negotiated cost and schedule. Responsible for oversight of multiple projects, programs and contracts, the Program Manager (PM) oversees all aspects of the Program to include programmatic elements, personnel management, client interface, contract administration and developing relationships leading to strategic business partnerships on future/prospective work. Detailed Description
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, direct, plan, and coordinate the DHS program that assesses departments' and agencies' cyber security controls to determine level of susceptibility to known vulnerabilities and evolving threats.
- Provide strategic IT security planning, responsible for coordination, implementation, management, and oversight of Federal Network Security (FNS) services to ensure consistency with Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), national security policies, directives and statues.
- Experience in supervising personnel and managing technical programs of similar size and scope.
- Serve as the contractor’s program manager, and will be the contractor’s authorized interface with the Government Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), government management personnel and customer agency representatives.
- Will formulate and enforce work standards, assigning contractor schedules, review work discrepancies, supervise contractor personnel and communicate policies, purpose, and goals of the organization to subordinates.
- Other duties as assigned Job Requirements
TS/SCI required Additional Details
- Capable of successfully performing integration management on large programs
- Capable of thoroughly defining requirements and planning work
- Manages work performance, change adjustments, and close-out
- Capable of consistently meeting or exceeding performance objectives
- Capable of thoroughly defining and documenting baselines for all types of projects and programs
- Producing detailed plans describing the program scope throughout the life cycle
- Able to successfully manage large complex program baselines to ensure cost and schedule are maintained; managing baseline changes to ensure program scope is maintained; delivering a product baseline that meets or exceeds customer expectations; and instructs others on Scope Management
- Expert in staffing, organizing, developing, managing and leading large sophisticated program teams; and assists other project management personnel with human resource issues.
- Expertly plans, implements, monitors, and revises internal and external communications any program, regardless of size and complexity. Performs timely and appropriate generation, collection, distribution, storage, retrieval, and ultimate disposition of project information and is capable of assisting other project management personnel with communication issues
- Extensive knowledge of applicable business lines/industries
- Security Clearance Requirement
NJVC, LLC - 23 months ago
An Alaska Native Corporation, Chenega Corporation has gone from landowner to business titan. Founded in 1974 to represent the Chenega people...