OnPoint Consulting, Inc. has a requirement for a Program Manager (PM) to lead a large Security Operations Center opportunity in the Federal Civilian sector.
The Program Manager will manage a team of 65+ IT and cybersecurity professionals engaged in 24x7x365 unclassified and classified network security monitoring, enterprise systems support and cyber security incident management. The PM will work directly with the Government Technical Manager to ensure all contract deliverables are developed according to business requirements, projects meet established deadlines, and all budgetary constraints are met.
The PM will provide management oversight and overall strategic leadership to the Security Operations Center (SOC) and Network Operations Center (NOC)/Information Technology. These teams are responsible for the deployment of security operations tools (e.g., SEIM/log management, IDS/IPS, and incident tracking technologies) and conducting network security monitoring and threat assessment activities.
The PM must have experience managing 24x7 federal civilian agency or Department of Defense Network/Security operations, including cyber security technologies, incident response, network infrastructure management, and Tier I/II support. The PM candidate must have experience in employee leadership/management, customer management, and process improvement.
· Provide vision, technical direction and leadership for a team of 65+ cybersercurity and IT professionals
· Provide professional development and training plans for less experienced staff
· Manage customer relationship, including daily status reviews
· Provide routine program management oversight (cost, performance, and schedule)
· Develop and maintain the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) of all ongoing projects
· Provide financial management reporting at the contract/program and discrete project levels
· Ensure project schedules and performance requirements are met
· Perform deliverable quality management reviews prior to customer review
· BS or equivalent in an IT related field; Masters preferred
· 15+ years of IT experience
· 7+ years of demonstrated program management/leadership experience
· Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
· Experience managing and working in a SOC/NOC environment
· 2-3 years experience and understanding of network topologies, protocols, malware, botnets, antivirus, IDS, HIDS, firewalls
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Active Department of Defense (DoD) Top Secret or Department of Energy (DOE) Q clearance
· Project Management Professional (PMP) strongly desired.
· CISSP, CISM, and/or CEH strongly desired.
· The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or working conditions.
· OnPoint Consulting is an equal opportunity employer who firmly supports and recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
· Candidates for positions with OnPoint Consulting must be authorized to work in the United States without benefit of visa sponsorship.
· Candidates for this position will undergo a government background investigation and must meet the requirements for access to sensitive government information.
OnPoint provides management excellence that leverages technology to improve the way government works. We partner with clients who believe in...