Duties and Responsibilities:
- 5 years Program Management exp in the automotive industry essential.
- Bachelors Degree
- Seat trim exp is a +
- MS Office / MS Project
- Keep management informed of issues.
- Ensure that customers receive what they pay for in product and coordinate payment.
- Represent at customer meetings, build events and via other means of communication.
- Plan, develop and follow methods (PDAP) and procedures for implementing new program development and launch, directs and coordinates program activities, and exercises control over personnel responsible for specific functions or phases of program.
- Review reports and records activities to ensure progress is being accomplished toward specified program objectives and modifies or changes methodology as required.
- Meet with customer and appropriate corporate / plant personnel to review status of program.
- Run PMT meetings (and other ad-hoc meetings as required) and track open issues and timing.
- Maintain program and management level trackers.
- Coordinate pre-production builds including raw material and finished goods
- Prepare program reports.
- Identify and track program milestones; create Gant charts.
- Maintain tooling budgets.
- 20% travel to customers and plants
PGK Engineering - 10 months ago