Picerne Military Housing, a leader in property management is committed providing America's military families with the quality newly constructed homes and neighborhoods they deserve. We are searching for an energetic leader to manage the programmatic relationships and operations for Picerne Military Housing at the assigned military installation and to implement as well as ensure follow-through on program requirements in accordance with Picerne Military Housing vision and with direction and support from the Program Director. The Program Manager will manage functional and installation resources in order to meet the approved short-term and long-term business plans.
Skills and Qualifications:
The person selected for this role shall demonstrate a high level of proficiency and be able to execute within the following competencies. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate, Property Management or related field
- Minimum three (3) to 10 years experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams, complex projects, understanding of public and private sector transactions, overseeing and managing leadership teams
- Proven capability in property management, real estate marketing, client management, managing teams and implementing real estate program, exposure to real estate finance, development, construction, permitting and planning is desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, as well as a high degree of comfort working with financial budgets and reports, scheduling programs and complex spreadsheets
- Understanding of public/private partnerships and government programs and developments
- Strong organizational, mentoring, communication and team building skills
- Commitment to work collaboratively and to establish a positive and dynamic team environment
- Lead a team to establish and achieve a high ranking on surveys and resident satisfaction
- Establish a strong working and collegial relationship with the local client team, and facility leadership
- Oversee organizational development, hiring and training to ensure that the facility team members support and operate consistent with Picerne SOPs, culture and values
- Deliver feedback and messages to the local client as directed by the Program Director and Executive Vice President of Program Operations on behalf of Picerne Military Housing
- Support and reinforce company goals, strategies and decisions in a manner consistent with our culture and vision
- Support a learning organization that encourages the professional development of our employees
- Recognize and elevate any potential liabilities that may adversely impact the program and/or company
- Collaborate with the Program Director and functional resources to ensure the financial success of the program by managing operations in support of goals, milestones, budgets and deliverables in order to maintain the overall financial health of the program.
- Ensure that all milestones, measurements, fees, budgets and schedules are achieved in compliance with the approved program business plan and the Picerne Military Housing vision