Are you passionate about releasing software that empowers physicians to save lives? Are you ready to help Practice Fusion deploy software in a consistent, predictable manner? This is your opportunity to make a positive impact on our industry-leading Electronic Medical Record and Personal Health Record products.
As a Release Project Manager at Practice Fusion, you will be working with the Program Management, Engineering, and Technical Operations team to manage the resources needed for releases and coordinate the day to day activities around deployments under the process set by the Release team. You will work with Release Program Managers, Program Managers, Dev and Test Leads and Release Engineers, to create and manage the overall release schedule. You will handle new requests for release windows and work with the Program Managers to prioritize those requests based on the test, release and tech ops resources available. You will build and own the release plans, runbooks, and organize the resource needed for each release. You will manage and escalate as needed the risk to the release and to the live site with support from the engineering teams. You will own communication of the status of the release.
The following qualifications are a plus:
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated release management experience
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and across disciplines
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn and grasps concepts quickly in a fast, agile paced environment is critical to success
- A Computer Science degree or equivalent experience is required
- Agile and SCRUM experience
- Hands-on experience with the agile release lifecycle