RYAN Consulting Group, Inc. (RYAN) is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. RYAN utilizes advanced technologies, methodologies, and business intelligence tools to help our clients reach their full potential. We are dedicated to delivering superior consulting services, and we have an unwavering commitment to completing each project.
We have an opening for a Technical Program Manager for a U.S. Army Inspector General Agency contract in Washington, DC.
All assigned personnel shall be U.S. citizens with an active Secret clearance.
- Provide input into master schedules and project plans as it applies to the specific activities and resources associated with COR Support and tasking
- Participate in Integrated Project Team (IPT) meetings, organizational meetings, or systems/software development, testing, and implementation meetings
- Develop and effectively manage program timelines to ensure timely completion of program deliverables
- Monitor program activities to ensure quality and accuracy of work outcomes vis-à-vis contractual commitments
- Facilitate small and large-group meetings and trainings
Desired Skills & Experience:
- PM must be skilled in and able to effectively communicate by verbal and written means, including but not limited to the use of e-mail, word processing, and spreadsheet applications.
- PM must be able to work well in a team environment and demonstrate an ability to work with individuals of all skill levels including members of other teams in effectively meeting the requirements of this statement of work.
- Minimum of 6 years of Program Management Experience
- Microsoft Windows 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition or later
- Oracle Application Server 10g
- Oracle Application Server 11g
- Oracle Database 11g or later
- Oracle 10g Portal or later
- Oracle Clients used in conjunction with the above
- Oracle Weblogic
- IBM Websphere
- Linux RedHat versions 4 and 5
- Microsoft SQL Server 200. 2003.2005 and 2008 or later
- Microsoft IIS 6 or later
- Serena Business Manager 2009.R4 or later
- MS Office 2007 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access) or later
- MS Project Professional 2007 or later
- MS Internet Explorer (IE) 8.0 or later
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Bachelor’s degree required in IT-related field or degree in unrelated field and work experience acceptable.
- PMP Desirable
RYAN Consulting Group - 22 months ago
As an established force in the Information technology services and solutions industry, Ryan Business Services. has been one of the leading...