Saama Technologies, Inc. is a pure-play data science solutions and services company, focused on solving the data management and advanced analytics challenges of the world’s leading brands.
We turn raw data into analytics driven decisions, using data science to identify the micro-needles of valuable data in today’s digital haystacks. We focus on the complete life cycle of data insights from data management to advanced analytics.
Saama’s platform agnostic approach leverages our customers’ existing data infrastructure to create actionable insights and enable business teams to answer critical business questions.
We offer data science consultants who can help you solve critical data challenges with accelerated, customizable solutions and services. We provide true insights into disparate, massive sets of high-speed data – which makes your decisions a competitive differentiation. Join us!
What You'll Do:
- Excellent communication skills to interact with business leaders
- BI & DW experience
- Has done Program & Project management
- Supply chain experience is nice to have
- Accountable for the overall planning, tracking, and execution of an Enterprise DW/BI program using an iterative, multi-phase approach
- Responsible for actively managing project communication, project risks, and team dynamics
- Ensure that the project complies with all SDLC processes such as requirements analysis, design/build, quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and release management
- Provide support in setting strategies, process design and workflow.
- Leads and directs project teams to meet project objectives. Reviews, evaluates, baselines and executes project plans, schedules and budgets
- Work closely with internal and external project teams to support the estimation and delivery of reporting requirements, data architecture and design solutions
- Collaborate with Business and IT leadership teams to ensure that the delivered solution meets agreed upon requirements
- Identifies and negotiates schedules, milestones and resource required to meet project objectives and success criteria
- Provide technical direction and guidance to Software Engineers and Programmers.
- May require assignment at client sites within the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and five years of experience required.
- Master’s degree or equivalent plus three years of experience preferred.
- Proven technical experience in any DW/BI tool like BO, Informatica, Cognos etc.
- Experience in databases like Oracle/SQL/Teradata
- Experience managing multiple BI development Projects with good Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing concepts.
What We Offer:
- A challenging environment and opportunity to work with a diverse array of Fortune 500 companies and projects in industries such as Life Sciences, Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, High Tech, and Media
- Chance to work with relevant and cutting-edge technologies to analyze and solve our customer’s complex business problems with extremely passionate team members
- A growing company with a culture that highly values using a disciplined approach to take calculated risks, executes with speed, and treats employees and customers with integrity
Saama Technologies - 16 months ago
Saama Technologies is one of the largest pure-play Data Management & Business Analytics services companies in the industry. We have over...