The company: |
SocialChorus is the leading social word-of-mouth marketing solution for the brands that people love. SocialChorus customers, including dozens of Fortune 500 brands, inspire social advocates to deliver millions of trusted, social endorsements across all social channels.
It°s a great time to join SocialChorus. We have proven that 2-5% of a brand ’s social audience generates most of the social engagement, endorsement and referral; our solution powers those superfans to make it happen. Over 30 Fortune 500 brands have already implemented SocialChorus-powered marketing programs.
We are leveraging the power of word-of-mouth with the scale and efficiency of the cloud, to deliver social ROI for our customers. We build and deliver everything with our amazing development and solution teams in San Francisco. We°re far enough along to be a real company and early enough to be interesting (post Series-A, pre-Series B funding). We are backed by Kohlberg Ventures and relied on by brands like 3M, Intel, HTC and many others.
The Program Manager is responsible for driving successful social marketing programs based on influencer identification and ongoing community relationship management. In this role, he or she will be expected to manage communities of hundreds to thousands of brand advocates and online social influencers. The candidate who ultimately fills this role must understand the influencer mindset, especially that of brand superfans and advocates, in order to help develop social marketing program strategies and communications that drive social actions and influencer engagement.
The Program Manager will work closely with senior account managers to lead social influencer and brand advocate marketing programs across a number of key Fortune 500 accounts, and will play a key role in the reporting and analytics of each program. Other key responsibilities include assisting with developing strategies to help develop and engage brand advocates, influencer identification and vetting, relationship management and customer support, research on existing social media platforms, influencer and superfan communities and tools and ongoing communication and analysis around program participants ’ activities.
The successful candidate will be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. This individual will be a self-starter and creative thinker who loves social media and/or social publishing. The program manager role demands high attention to detail while simultaneously working under tight deadlines.
The program manager will be responsible for the following:
- Day-to-day outreach and communication with influencers and brand advocates
- Ongoing and real-time management of engaged, passionate brand communities
- Support the development of creative program strategies, messaging and rewards tactics that will resonate with the target influencers and brand advocates
- Run programs that encourage influencer and consumer engagement and social outcomes
- Develop a deep understanding of influencer mindset in order to constantly drive and improve social activity and performance
- Support senior Account Managers in developing and implementing influencer and brand advocate relationship marketing campaigns and programs
- Report and analyze social influencer activities
- Social publishing and reporting on brand-owned social pages
- Flawless quality of work and attention to detail
- Work with customer success team to streamline processes and document best practices for existing and upcoming client programs
- Bachelor ’s Degree required
- 1-2 years of professional work experience, ideally in community management. Applicants with experience in marketing, social media, digital PR and/or blogger outreach will also be considered.
- Desire and ability to think creatively, solve problems and use professional judgment
- Must be a self starter, articulate and posses excellent written skills
- Keen understanding of social media and how to effectively motivate influencers to action on behalf of Fortune 500 brands
- Very proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and all social platforms
- Comfortable learning on the fly and navigating a customized platform technology
This is a full-time, salaried position offering stock options, paid vacation, and benefits: medical, dental and 401k. You°ll be working onsite at our office in San Francisco, CA. We actively promote diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. If you°ve got questions or want tell a corny joke, please send us an email.
SocialChorus - 23 months ago