Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a dynamic, experienced Program Manager focused on successfully managing multiple projects. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Requisition ID: 01312013DPM
Position Title: Program Manager
Security Clearance: Must be eligible for a Secret Clearance within first 30 days
Location: Lexington Park, Maryland
- Responsible for Program Management of a moderate to large sized NAVAIR IT CMMI Level 3, Agile, O&M and RDT&E program.
- Manages and is responsible for the successful on budget and on time completion of all projects and tasking in assigned program area including technical work, financial, and business development activities.
- Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluations.
- Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
- Responsible for revenue growth of assigned program(s).
- Assures quality and timely delivery of program products, services, and deliverables.
- Performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost estimates and proposals.
- Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
- Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, agreements and other program documents.
- Ensures compliance with relevant government policies and standards.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Candidate Characteristics and Objectives:
- Ability to produce great work results through relentless organization, uncompromising integrity, effective communication, and proactive problem solving.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Capacity to interact well with clients as well as employees.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines in a high-pressure environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience. Minimum 8 years of related Program Management experience. Professional certification (PMP) preferred. IT full software engineering life cycle and/or Agile software experience preferred. U.S. Naval Aviation Maintenance and Logistics experience a plus.
Position Type: Full-Time
Apply: To submit your resume and application for consideration please visit our website at www.scipax.com/careers.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.