Clearance Level: DoD Secret
Years of Experience: 5
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Required Technical Certifications: None required, PMP preferred
Travel Requirements: Less than 50%
The Program Manager will lead several small to medium size Department of Defense (DoD) projects. Will be responsible for preparation of sound work plans and budgets, assembling team to staff project, overseeing preparation of project deliverables and managing client relations. Manages project financials to ensure that projects fall within budget and meet financial metrics. Ensures timely and accurate preparation of invoices and collections. Manages client expectations and continuing client relationships at all levels. Supports preparation of qualification packages, managing proposal development, including project scoping, proposal approach, staffing plan, and pricing. Supports development of financial plans by providing projections of project revenue, sales, bookings and staff utilization. Supports the achievement of group’s financial targets through sound project execution, management of non-charge, business development, bid and proposal budgets, and management of staff utilization.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Experience with DoD
- Minimum 5+ years relevant work experience including consulting and general Government business practices with a focus on business development, account management, program management areas
- Strong knowledge of federal space and understanding of federal contracting guidelines and regulations
- Experience in managing Government projects and small teams of engineering professionals in a goal oriented environment
- Solid project management and implementation skills
- PMP preferred
- Prior JMO (Junior Military Officer) a plus
- DISA experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.