Activities and Accountabilities
A. Manage master service and service level agreements to ensure legal and contract compliance for the master service provider relationship. This includes, but is not limited to:
B. Manage relationships with and between plant managers, hiring managers, and suppliers.
- Ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for sites enlisted in the program.
- Manage the requisition process for technical and information technology roles.
- Ensure appropriate time to fill.
- Ensure optimal pricing based on appropriate labor market.
- Ensure quality of hires.
C. Actively work to learn the entire MSP program, its value proposition, compliance implications and ROI elements in order to properly educate and engage plant managers to solicit new requisitions.
D. Work closely with the client to resolve any invoice or accounting procedural issues.
E. Maintain appropriate focus and pressure to proactively diagnose, escalate, delegate, and resolve issues in a timely manner.
F. Collect and compile data for quarterly business reviews using Field Glass applicant tracking system (e.g. head count, time to fill, etc.)
G. Participate in monthly best practice meetings to ensure knowledge sharing among Bartech team members.
Skills showing excellence in:
- Staffing industry.
- Legal and compliance issues surrounding personnel selection.
- MSP relationships.
- Service level agreements.
- Human capital concepts relevant for business performance.
- Business strategy.
- Written Communication - detailed, organized, and concise, with proper tone and flow.
- Verbal Communication - organized, cogent with professional language and style.
- Listening and comprehension.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Analysis and Problem-Solving
- Think critically
- Organize, plan, and prioritize work while being flexible to changing needs
- Evaluate information to determine compliance with standards
- Influence agendas and outcomes within clients and suppliers through persuasive and cogent dialog
- Work effectively and strategically with minimal direction
- Passion for excellence
- Professionalism in work product and behavior
- Detail orientation
- Stress tolerance
- Discipline to execute according to standards
- Intense focus on accountability
- Proactive approach to conducting business
- Urgency and speed of response
- Entrepreneurial in nature, developing a new account
- Very fast-paced
- Extreme emphasis on exceptional work product
Minimum ten (10) years proven experience in industry related business management, project management and/or client services.
The Bartech Group - 13 months ago
The Bartech Group is compelled to raise the bar when it comes to your staffing needs. One of the nation's largest minority-owned provid...