Theranos is actively building a world-class team. Ideal candidates are currently employed or have been employed in similar types of positions and want to be part of a paradigm-shifting company doing innovative work. Candidates must be hard-working with an unfaltering determination to excel in an intense start-up environment and a desire to gain tremendous personal and career growth.
Program Managers are responsible for representing Theranos products to healthcare professionals, developing relationships with these individuals and their respective organizations, and managing all aspects of service implementation. The ideal candidate for this position will have a proven track record in a high tech, consultative, deployment-oriented environment. Regular travel required.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Communicate regularly with senior-level clinicians.
- Detailed management of clinical trials and similar programs in the clinical setting.
- Hold training sessions with customers, focusing on product specifications, workflow processes, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), use cases, etc.
- Create and maintain targeted account-specific business plans that reflect an in-depth understanding of macro market forces.
- Demonstrate software products to clients.
- Maintain a high level of organization and planning while communicating with technicians in the field to reach aggressive timelines and maintain excellent customer satisfaction metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- 2+ years of professional work experience in program/project/account management.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Products (Power Point, Excel, Visio).
- Strong presentation skills required.
- Experience working with healthcare providers, hospitals, and/or health insurance companies preferred.
- Demonstrated high level of initiative and ability to function superbly in both individual and team environments.
- Handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Up to 60% travel
Theranos - 17 months ago
Our mission is to make actionable health information accessible to people everywhere in the world at the time it matters, enabling early...