Participate on a team in development of RF products for cellular basestations.
Key Job Responsibilities:
1. Plan, coordinate and track product development activities for several product programs.
2. Coordinate and track product development activities for several product programs (prototype builds, data analysis, test plan development, etc.)
3. Assist in product qualification, failure analysis and yield improvement efforts.
4. Interface with design engineering process engineering, package engineering, prototype assembly and application engineering.
5. Manage component inventory and product prototypes for customer sampling.
Academic Degree: BS in EE or Physics
Experience: 0-3 years of experience in RF project management, product development or planning.
Circuit analysis: understanding of basic circuit design
Test and verification: understanding basics of RF testing.
MS Office: proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel, and Project
Previous experience with SAP is a plus.
We’re on the Verge of Something Big. And You Can Be a Part of It!
Join TriQuint in the quest to transform how the world communicates. Our RF technology is vital to taking mobile devices and networks infrastructure content to exciting new levels. We believe that innovation and great ideas come from all areas of the company. So, whether you work in manufacturing, administration or engineering, your role at TriQuint has a significant impact on this communications revolution. Our company is global, diverse and passionate about making a difference. We’ve earned recognition as one of the “Top Ten Most Admired Technology Companies in Oregon,” and Forbes.com’s “Most Trustworthy Companies.” Take a look around to see what we have to offer. Apply today. We’re eager to make you a part of it.
TriQuint Semiconductor - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
TriQuint Semiconductor fills it up with GaAs. TriQuint uses specialized materials -- such as gallium arsenide (GaAs), gallium nitride, and...