The Program Manager for the Trimble 3D Warehouse is a member of the Trimble SketchUp team covering global Architecture, Engineering and Construction Markets. This position combines building construction industry and building product manufacturer knowledge with technical modeling and third party management skills to result in an aggressive growth of manufacturer content in the Trimble 3D Warehouse. This person will have the knowledge, skill and positive attitude to perform high quality presentations of Trimble’s SketchUp product. Additionally this person will need the expertise to discuss technical requirements with executive level customers and manage content production partners.
Measures of Success:
- Attributable content and new strategic accounts
- Speed of conversion of Building Product Manufacturer's product line to SketchUp models with meta data.
- Maintaining long-term relationships with manufacturers to ensure up to date content.
- Assisting 3D Warehouse Business Development Manager to close deals.
- Mentoring and then managing third party content creation partner
- Tracking, forecasting and managing content pipeline
Strong knowledge of targeted prospects and workflows for Architecture, Engineering and/or Construction business. Skilled SketchUp user with experience in creating professional 3D Warehouse content. Time management, organization and prioritization skills. Able to present and communicate at an executive level. Flexible, able to recognize opportunities and make necessary changes to address them. “Can do” attitude, with a proactive approach to customer relationship. Ability to manage remote teams.
Trimble Navigation Limited is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
- 5 or more years of experience in the building construction or building product industry.
- Existing relationships in the building product manufacturer industry.
- Experience with CAD, 3D BIM software and workflows.