Universal McCann (UM) is a world leader in advertising communications, specializing in Media Planning and Buying services. We are dedicated to delivering sustainable communications solutions through engagement innovation and accountable creativity. Regardless of how many accounts we service, how many innovations we instigate and how many awards we win, UM would be nowhere without its employees. We are a talent-based business and we cannot be competitive without a motivated and enthusiastic workforce of talented individuals.
We are looking for a Program Manager to join our team!
The USPS Program Manager will be lynch-pin that holds all of the moving parts of the USPS team together – they are the person who will keep the team moving “on track and on time”. One part drill sergeant and one part entrepreneur we will need this person to keep the team organized and also creatively solve the problems that nobody else can.
- Managing internal and external status
- Managing internal weekly status meeting (working with assistant to USPS Client Business Partner to manage meeting logistics, gathering status from team leads and formatting into weekly status document, taking notes and issuing meeting minutes)
- Working with Client Business Partner to participate in weekly external status meeting (submitting UM status for integrated status report, attending status meeting, taking notes and updated status accordingly)
- Providing support for key deliverables and meetings
- Working with teams to understand needs for key deliverables and meetings beyond presentation content. This could include:
- Securing resources to design presentations
- Securing resources to design and produce associated materials (books, handouts, etc.)
- Producing meeting room dressing such as boards, posters, etc.
- Developing welcome signs for client visits
- Providing support Client Business Partner with administrative items
- Managing administrative items such as team seating and moves
- Managing online and offline files and documentation
- Working with budget and finance teams to ensure appropriate approvals for key activities
- Being the Client Business Partner’s “right hand person” in dealing with clients
- Attending client meetings with Client Business Partner
- Documenting meeting in conference reports, issuing to clients and incorporating feedback and updates
- Keeping an inventory of next steps and to-do’s coming out of client meetings and ensuring that they are allocated to appropriate owners
It is the Policy of Universal McCann, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race,
- Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Quickly build a rapport and engage with people
- Work well independently as well as in a team
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Capacity for problem-solving and troubleshooting
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to manage stress and to stay calm during hectic situations
- Punctuality, professionalism and a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree required
religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Subsidiaries of this company come between brands and the general public. The Interpublic Group of Companies is one of the world's largest...