At Vistronix, we are always looking for the best and brightest to join our team. We have a current career opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Program Manager to join our team in the Research Triangle Park, North Carolina area. In this role, the selected candidate will serve as a trusted advisor supporting the customer’s mission and objectives and managing a dynamic enterprise infrastructure. The selected individual will:
The most qualified candidates will have:
- Partner with the customer to achieve the following goals across the enterprise:
- Provide excellent customer service to consistently exceed user expectations.
- Design the computing environment to meet the evolving needs of the enterprise while also achieving cost efficiencies.
- Ensure the community has an IT infrastructure that is reliable, flexible, scalable, and efficient.
- Ensure software services and applications provide best-in-class support for client mission.
- Continuously improve the security of the IT assets.
- Implement lifecycle planning throughout IT systems.
- Standardize development by maximizing commercial products.
- Promote Green IT across the enterprise.
- Lead an enterprise-wide and multi-functional IT Applications Development and Systems Management program including areas such as Task Order Management, General Support, Application Support, Data Center Operations, Direct User Support, Network Management and Security Operations.
- Provide overall program management oversight for the delivery of services to include staffing, subcontractor relations, customer relationship management, reporting, etc.
- Provide project management coordination, oversight, planning and administration of all sub-tasks to ensure on-time, under-budget completion in a performance based environment.
- Bring commercial and government best practices in enterprise application development and infrastructure engineering support and security.
- Mentoring and building team skill set around ITIL and CMMI best practices with responsibility for building professional development and certifications.
Minimum of 10 years of related experience within the Federal government or commercial environments
Minimum of 5 years of Program Management experience with complex service delivery to Federal agencies
Demonstrated experience in program management with teams of 10+
Experience managing scientific projects incorporating CMMI and ISO.
Experience leading infrastructure support for a Federal agency through a technology refresh
Background in Healthcare IT and an understanding of science
Background in enterprise IT Planning, Operations, and Application Development
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management, or a related discipline. A Master’s degree is preferred.
Academic and/or hands-on experience in a scientific field is highly preferred.
PMP and ITIL v3 Foundation certifications are preferred.
The selected candidate must be able to successfully complete a government background investigation.
Vistronix staff members enjoy a collaborative working environment. We recognize our staff members for their contributions to the team’s success as well as individual professional accomplishments. Vistronix provides competitive salaries and a very comprehensive employee benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.