Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. (VATC) is a leading provider in management consulting services, joint training solutions, information technology and engineering support to federal agencies, primarily within the Department of Defense. We have 25+ locations worldwide and our employees include retired SEALS, Air Force, Special Operations, and many other Veterans. Our primary focus is the delivery of cutting-edge joint training solutions and critical information technology infrastructure implementation to meet our customer s’ current and future training needs.
The Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting Team is 100% focused on delivering excellence and professionalism to the customer. Our commitment is centered on employees who will help us maintain outstanding support today, and develop the best possible technical and operational training services for the future. VATC seeks highly motivated people who can adapt rapidly to change, are attentive to detail, who are proactive problem solvers, and live the part of a team player. We are currently recruiting for a Program Manager position. Visit us online at www.vatcinc.com for additional opportunities.
Title: Program Manager
Location: Twentynine Palms, California
VATC is recruiting qualified candidates for an active proposal. Résumés will be incorporated as part of our response for an experienced leader & manager to serve as a Program Manager at the Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms, CA. The successful candidate will manage a team of contractors at this site provides critical support for individual unit and staff training events, functional and technical modeling and simulation and C2 support services. Ideal candidate will have demonstrated leadership experience to provide proactive direction to personnel performing complex tasks; experience in Air Operations Center and C4I training, exercises and education; and experience with financial management including implementation of projects according to cost, schedule, and budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) required, major in operations research, computer science, engineering, management, or equivalent area desired.
- Minimum ten years operational involvement in deployment and employment of ground combat, aviation, supporting arms, and/or combat service support units and related equipment .
- Minimum ten years demonstrated knowledge of military doctrine, tactics, and military command relationships at the operational command level as measured by actual operational force employment experience.
- Direct involvement in real world operations is desirable.
- Minimum four years of experience in DoD modeling and simulation, and supporting technologies.
- Minimum three years of program manager experience.
- Demonstrate experience in contractual pricing and accounting.
- United States Citizen
- Active Secret Security Clearance
Join the excitement! In addition to competitive pay, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. offers its employees a very competitive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. - 5 months ago
Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc., or VATC, is the leading global provider in integrated training solutions, mission...