Support current production for all internal and customer related items and coordinate customer communication. Support new business acquisitions. Lead customer projects to successful product launch.
- Plan and manage programs according to the ZF Project Management Guideline and ZF Group Directives.
- Lead and manage the program teams proactively to ensure given program goals are met (cost, functionality, quality, timing, …).
- Interface with required functional disciplines and departments for program support.
- Evaluate all financial, engineering and timing aspects of customer requests for quotes and provide information required for quotes to Key Account Manager.
- Monitor program expenditures relative to program budget and propose counter measures in case of overruns.
- Monitor adherence of given manufacturing cost targets and initiate countermeasures if necessary.
- Make necessary preparations for program and milestone reviews.
- Provide Key Account Manager with program status updates on a regular basis.
- Coordinate prototype builds for assigned programs.
- Arrange and attend program related customer visits in coordination with the supervisor
- Give program related presentations to the customer in coordination with the supervisor
- Travel to other ZF, customer or supplier sites on a regular base.
- Operate customer online systems to ensure retrieval and upload of required information.
- Comply with all TS16949 policies and procedures.
- Four-year college or university degree in an engineering discipline or a minimum and 5 years engineering/project management experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in project management with proven track record of successfully launched products preferably in an automotive environment.
- Detailed knowledge of product development systems and experience in its application.
- Trained in program management methods; preferably the ZF system (GD 05/11)
- Good communicator in the project team, customers and to management.
- Capable of delivering within a challenging environment (interdisciplinary team, various locations and cultures, short project timelines …).
- Conflict management and negotiation.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Are you interested?
- Powertrain knowledge.
- Sales or finance background related to product cost calculations, quotations and cost structure.
- German and/or Spanish language skills.
Please, send us your complete and comprehensive application documents and a CV (in tabular form), qualification and work certificates, state the reference code - or apply online!
ZF Friedrichshafen - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard