This candidate will have a leadership role in the firm, managing a large IDIQ contract with a Federal Agency. The candidate must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, lead responses to task orders, and facilitate customer relationship management. This requires strong communication (written and oral) capabilities, proven management/leadership experience, and experience in both business development and project delivery.
- Act as the primary POC for all contract activities.
- Provide management oversight for multiple projects.
- Prepare Task Order Responses. This includes writing content as well as leading a team of technical writers; quality assurance; and ensuring timely delivery.
- Lead required IDIQ reporting requirements.
- Facilitate project staffing and resource management (including issue resolution, on-boarding, badging, etc).
- Maintain strong relationships with current and potential clients.
- Identify new project opportunities and opportunities for growth.
- Analyze and quickly come up to speed on current project status, objectives and goals moving forward.
- Effectively and efficiently communicate across the organization leveraging collaboration portals.
- Support and oversee project activities such as requirements analysis and review and documentation support as needed.
- Responsible for timely delivery of high quality deliverables.
- Provide group facilitation, interviewing, training, and additional forms of knowledge transfer.
- Provide daily supervision and direction to project teams.
- Experience providing program and project management support to software development projects in the federal sector.
- Experience with managing large IDIQs/BPAs with a proven success record in winning and completing Task Orders.
- Experience in developing and delivering Task Order responses.
- Ability to lead a large team of professionals at different skills levels.
- Capable of managing multiple projects retaining deep understanding of current status, issues and risks with clear vision on execution strategy.
- Hands-on experience developing comprehensive project plans with well-defined WBS using MS Project.
- Prior experience in leveraging collaboration portals such as SharePoint.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to gauge strengths and weaknesses of the team and delegate work efficiently ensuring balanced and effective utilization.
- Good problem solving skills and capable of facilitating an environment for creative thinking and innovative ideas.
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and related documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
eGlobalTech is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.