Provides support to Doctors related to the health monitoring, and medication management.
• Provides a comprehensive health assessment/history of clients entering mental health treatment.
• Submits and reviews laboratory test results to monitor psychiatric medications.
• Provides education to clients on medication management and on health and wellness issues.
• Implements and supports a smoking cessation program and creates education literature.
• Provides insurance companies with supporting documentation for prescription authorization.
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and a valid NYS RN license are required. Three years clinical experience required preferably within Mental Heath services.
Catholic Family Center - 10 months ago