Program Scheduler– Five (5) to Ten (10) years experience
Place of Performance: Springfield, VA
Clearance Requirement: Top Secret SCI
Period of Performance: 1 year minimum
Looking for an individual to provides support to Project Managers in generating and maintaining project schedules at the Facilities Department Program level, integrates multiple project schedules into master schedules for Branch, Division and Office level. Support the development and maintenance of templates, standards and processes for the Facilities Department. Integrates external schedule activities (outside customer, landlord or other Government Agency) into program schedules and associated resource conflicts.
- Experience with construction, facilities, and/or asset management projects
- Experience providing project budget, schedule, scope, and reporting support to a program office
- Experience developing and presenting written and oral reports to senior level stakeholders
- Cross-functional and/or cross-organizational project management experience
- Proficient with MS Office Products including Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project and Excel
- Experience with Maximo, Project and Excel
- B.A or B.S. Degree preferred;
- Five years experience working closely or directly related to the requirements
- Strong communication skills
· MS Project or other scheduling program
· PMP Certification a plus
· Knowledge of SAP Program Scheduling preferred
· Experience with financial, procurement and/or asset management (real or personal property) projects/programs
To apply, please visit http://careers.louisberger.com/resume/curr_job_list.php, and apply by selecting the job(s) you are interested in, then clicking the link and following instructions.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including Medical & Dental plans, Life Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Dependent Care, 401K with match, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have current eligibility to work in the US. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the work location.
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...