Provide oversight for NW telephonic Family and/or Native American services.
Bachelor’s degree in social work, nursing, behavioral science or equivalent. 3 years of related experience. Experience in managed care environment. Knowledge of recovery concepts for adults and/or children with behavioral health needs.
- Define and modify the Family and/or Native American program components.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and criteria for referral of callers to Family and/or Native American warm line and services.
- Work with community providers and advocates to coordinate member care.
- Educate providers and community resources on program components and available support services.
- Educate members on program components.
- Identify resources for members within their community support services.
- Develop and modify crisis support services in conjunction with member, member’s family, service providers and/or Child and Family Team.
Centene Corporation - 23 months ago
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...