MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. For 35 years, we have provided objectivity, smart thinking and the highest levels of support to help our clients get the job done, and done right. Our vast experience and knowledgeable people are our greatest assets. Their subject matter expertise, commitment to excellence and the high quality of their work, combined with our full suite of services, allows our clients to accomplish their missions and support national priorities. Our corporate values are based on integrity, excellence, honesty, service and trust. It is through these values that we form long-term client partnerships, build expertise, and attract and retain talented employees. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com .
Description of Duties:
- Assist Office of Naval Research (ONR) personnel in overall technical program management by assisting in program/project planning and execution, program/project financial reviews, data analyses, and conference and seminar planning and management.
Requirements for the Position:
- Coordinate program efforts among Program Officers, Contracting Officers, and the contracted technical task performers.
- Develop documentation necessary to procure, fund, monitor and complete (or terminate) contracts and grants.
- Review program/project status reports and assess progress.
- Develop program plans and budgets, track program funding (commitments, obligations, and expenditures).
- Schedule and attend program/project preliminary and critical design reviews, program/project technical and financial reviews, and key demonstrations or tests.
- Prepare draft analysis reports, presentations, testimonies, speeches, and other reports relative to program/project goals, objectives and results.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university. At least three (3) years professional experience. Preference given to those with previous DoD or DON experience especially in an R&D, S&T, program management, or acquisition management environments. Applicants must be proficient with Microsoft Office products and have excellent writing and communication skills.
US Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a Government investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain and retain the designated Government clearance (Secret). Must hold an active Secret Clearance.
Must be available to travel as required.
MCR, LLC’s compensation and benefits package is very competitive. It is designed to help employees meet varying needs throughout their careers and to reward employee's skills, experience, and potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MCR is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. In addition, MCR participates in the DHS E-Verify program. M/F/V/D
MCR, LLC. - 13 months ago