PROGRAM SUPPORT ANALYST
This role requires a proactive person that exhibits strong leadership skills and acts as a good corporate team player working closely with other internal departments to ensure program success. The role further requires flexibility in work schedule and task assignments including the ability to manage multiple deliverables at one time. The position requires a self-motivated employee with excellent communication skills that can self manage and work well in both an independent and team environment.
This person will work closely with an under the direction of Program Management to ensure a fully efficient and effective product delivery.
Principle duties and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurate proofing and approval of internal and external data and reports
- Identify/troubleshoot data issues
- Identify and appropriately escalate concerns with recommendation for resolution
- Analytical ability to review information for quality verification.
- Problem solving and appropriate escalation/communication.
- Maintain and work within deliverable dates and timelines.
- Seek out opportunities to leverage best practices to meet requirements in an efficient and effective manner
- Develop and maintain relationship with I/T, PM and Client
- Research and respond to client inquiries as appropriate
- Create work instructions/process flows
- Work with IT on file maintenance issues
- Work independently with little or no direction to complete tasks.
- Identity process improvement opportunities
- Work within and safeguard ISO 9001 standard compliance
- Flexibility in schedule to proactively accommodate shift in business needs without advanced notice.
- This position requires a high level of confidentiality in all duties
- Schedule could vary based on program need
- Any additional duties assigned by management
- Handle calls through 1-800 line and/or escalated calls
- Escalate program or operational issues to appropriate Operations or Program Manager with recommended resolution
- Provide daily leadership, guidance/assistance and support to department personnel
- Monitors and manages absenteeism
- Ensure company communications are distributed to CSR in a timely manner (i.e., announcements, changes to policy and procedure, etc)
- Regularly review departmental processes and work flows with view of improving efficiency and to ensure compliance with policies and standards.
Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) preferred and a minimum of two years of related experience (staff management and program management). An equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.
Education/Knowledge: High School graduation or College enrollment. Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) preferred. A minimum of 6months of related experience (staff management/program management). An equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.
Experience / Skill:
· Communication - Written and Verbal
· Self Starter/Proactive
· Integration and collaboration skills
· Strong Analytical skills
· Analysis –Data related troubleshooting .
· Program Management
· Presentation skills
Aditya Birla Minacs - 19 months ago
Program Support Manager
Aditya Birla Minacs
Farmington Hills, MI
Aditya Birla Minacs
- 20 days ago
Technical Support Analyst
Charter Township of Van Buren, MI
- 7 days ago
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- 9 hours ago
Aditya Birla Minacs Worldwide offers BPO to big businesses. A provider of business process outsourcing (BPO) services, the company...