To provide support in incident review and training areas to all Developmental Disabilities programs in accordance with overall agency program and treatment objectives.
Under the supervision of the Director of Program and Assistant Vice President, responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
BA in Special Education, Psychology or related field.
- Schedules and Co-Chairs monthly and quarterly Incident Review Committee (IRC) Meetings for the Developmental Disabilities Division in accordance with OMRDD, and other related rules and regulations which may apply.
- Ensures that documentation of IRC meetings is completed in a timely manner, distributed as required by regulation and that IRC recommendations are addressed at the program/residential site.
- Provides oversight and technical support to management to assist in the classification, notification and required follow up for all Serious Reportable Incidents and Allegations of Abuse.
- Liaison to DDSO, CQC, MHLS and the FEGS Inspector General for incident related issues.
- Oversees the tracking of all incidents as well as follow-up documentation.
New York, New York, United States
- A minimum of three (3) years clinical or programming experience with persons with developmental disabilities required.
F·E·G·S - 20 months ago