Express is a specialty apparel and accessories retailer of women's and men's merchandise, targeting the 20 to 30 year old customer. The Company has over 30 years of experience offering a distinct combination of fashion and quality for multiple lifestyle occasions at an attractive value addressing fashion needs across work, casual, jeanswear, and going-out occasions. The Company currently operates over 600 retail stores, located primarily in high-traffic shopping malls, lifestyle centers, and street locations across the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada, and also distributes its products through the Company's e-commerce website, www.express.com .
The Programmer Analyst, e-Commerce position will be one of the developers responsible for migrating www.express.com and m.express.com onto the ATG Web Commerce platform. This position is responsible for deliverables in all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle starting with scope definition and continuing through implementation support. This role will work with other IT developers, business users, IT infrastructure team members and external vendors (including our Systems Integration partner) to ensure that the new e-Commerce platform is implemented on time and satisfies all of the business requirements.
• Work with business users to define functional and technical requirements and scope for IT application projects.
• Code, test, document and implement new applications, enhancements and bug fixes.
• Assist end users in resolving and identifying system issues by providing application knowledge and technical expertise. Recommend appropriate solutions including risk analysis and work estimates.
• Prepare user documentation and train users to use new systems.
• Recommend system enhancements, patches or upgrades necessary to support system stability and performance.
• Provide on-call support for e-Commerce platform
• Must be available 24/7 on-call support activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Systems, Engineering or similar/equivalent
• 3 years’ experience in the field. Experience must include 3 yrs project design experience of mid to large scale B2C e-Commerce applications using the Oracle ATG Web Commerce platform and Java open source technologies.
• Knowledge of Oracle ATG Web Commerce platform.
• Knowledge of Java EE/J2EE, XML, SOAP, Servlet, Web Service.
Reply to: Denise Marrah
Job Code (LM-PAeC)
One Express Drive
Columbus, OH 43230
An equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Express is a specialty apparel and accessories retailer of women’s and men’s merchandise, targeting the 20 to 30 year old customer. The...