Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance with Polygraph.
All positions are located in the Fort Meade and surrounding areas.
Provide software engineering support to develop and maintain capabilities to address current and future survey needs for high capacity communications systems for automated characterization and survey. Implement, enhance or maintain techniques and technologies used to improve network processing and data flow. Provide primary first line customer support to resolve products issues, provide product updates and perform deployments as needed. Coordinate with external groups and customers to understand customer problem domain and identify creative solutions to address customer needs.
- 2 years experience working with RedHat Linux.
- 1 -2 years experience working with several of the following technologies and Java programming language: 12EE, Eclipse, CVS, Java IOINIO, Java patterns, Java security, Java XML parsing (DOM, SAX), Enterprise Java Beans, JMS, Multi-threaded applications, JNDl, Log4J logging, JDBC, SQL, MetaMatrix, Hibernate, Spring, Java Server Faces, RMl, SOAP/XML RPC, Servlets & JSPs, FLEX, SWING, PERL, character set encoding.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate with a drive and desire to explore possible solutions to help refme the objectives, as well as anticipate future capabilities needed.
- Experience in a Software Engineering supporting software architecture development, software development lifecyc1e process, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Experience in a team development environment.
- Experience with concepts of application design.
- Experience with writing cloud analytics (HADOOP, MapReduce, Accumulo) in Pig or Java desired, but not required.
Peterson Technologies - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -